Auburn High Back
Auburn seating provides the user with maximum style and comfort with long lasting durability and quality. Auburn's unique arm frame is made form cast aluminum for exceptional strength. Armcaps are made from soft, self-skinned urethane (SSU) making the surface extremely durable and warm to the touch. A polished aluminum arm frame and base are available as an option. Auburn's tilting mechanism features adjustable tension control for personal comfort. The infinite tilt-lock feature allows the user to lock into any position throughout the tilt range. This is great for upright keyboarding or other tasks that require a stationary seating angle. There are three bases available. Choose from either the standard black fiberglass reinforced nylon spider base, the attractive polished aluminum base or a more traditional steel core, wood capped base. The wood capped bases can be finished to coordinate with any of Global's laminate or wood finishes. Auburn can be upholstered in a array of leathers.
- The unique arm frame is formed from cast aluminum for exceptional strength with armcaps finished in soft, self-skinned urethane (SSU) making the surface extremely durable to the touch
- Auburn is available in grades of genuine leather
- Available in Black base(standard), Polished Aluminum base(upcharge), or Wood Capped Steel base(upcharge)
- Arm Frame available in Black(standard) or Polished Aluminum(upcharge)
- Overall Dimensions: 28W x 28D x 46.5H"
call for more information